Monday, August 17, 2015

Skulduggery Pleasant 4: Dark Days

By Derek Landy

Skulduggery Pleasant is lost on the other side of the portal, with only some evil gods for company. Can he possibly survive? (Yes, all right, he’s already dead. But still.).

I listened to the audiobook of this and I wish I would’ve started out listening to the audiobooks. That narrator, Rupert Degas, is the man. He does all the voices so perfectly, especially Skulduggery. And this one was just…goodness…it was amazing. I loved it so much and Skulduggery is just one of my favorite characters ever. I can’t say much without spoiling the wonderful surprises in this book. Which is probably why I couldn’t find a decent synopsis either (though the one above made me smile as per usual with Landy). Again, this series is taking a definite turn for the darker side of things, but I can’t stop reading it. I love Skulduggery too much to give up, though the next few books will tell whether I finish or not. But this was amazing! Read it!


I give it a 4.25 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment