Friday, May 8, 2009

Sundays at Tiffany's


By James Patterson

What if your one true love was your imaginary friend as a child? Michael was Jane's one friend when she was eight years old, the one person who loved her for her and didn't try to change her into something else. But when Michael leaves on her nineth birthday, claiming that she will forget him, she swears she never will. Twenty years later Jane still remembers Michael with fondness, and has even made an incredibly successful play based off of their relationship. When Jane walks into the resteraunt that she and Michael used to go to and she actually sees him again she thinks she's finally snapped. Will she be able to find love for the first time, or is it really all in her head?

Yuck. Yuck yuck. YUCK. I really really hated this book. It was horrid with the worst profanity I've seen in a novel (which isn't really saying much because I mostly read youth books) but it was still really bad. And it had some very inapropriate content, which of course was not until the end of the book so I just finished it anyway. This book sounded so cute, but I should've known better than to trust a book like this. Oh well. Live and learn. DO NOT READ!!! I actually threw this in the garbage. And anyone who knows me; I do not do this unless I don't want anyone else to read it ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment