Monday, May 11, 2009

Diary of a Wimpy Kid



By Jeff Kinney
Greg is in middleschool. Big whoop. Life is a day-to-day system of torture, I mean, why can't they just play video games instead of going to Phys ed? They have football and stuff. And why is it that in middle school you're either scrawny and small, or hairy and gigantic? Well, Greg tells us all about middle school life in his diary...uh, I mean journal; because one day...he's going to be famous.
This book is pretty funny. Ok, it's outright hilarious. I re-lived some of my good ol' days in middle school with some of the stuff Greg writes. The cartoons are just to die for. Jeff Kinney knows his stuff and this book feels like it was written by a twelve-year old. And it comes with all the hilarity and drama of that age. Wow, this is just fun. I can tell why it is a best seller! You should pick it up and read it, it only took me about two hours, and I'm pretty slow. I'm laughing right now just thinking of the stuff in this book...

No comments:

Post a Comment