Friday, May 8, 2009

Fablehaven 4: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary



By Brandon Mull


Brace yourself for a shocking secret. Two hidden artifacts have been found. Three more remain unrecovered. More preserves face destruction as the Society of the Evening Star relentlessly pursues new talismans. Reading in Patton's Journal of Secrets, Kendra learns the location of the key to a vault housing one of the artifacts. In order to retrieve it, the Knights of the Dawn must enter a death trap-a dragon sanctuary called Wyrmroost. The mission cannot proceed without stealing a sacred object zealously guarded by the centaurs. Anybody seen Seth?The race is on to acquire all five of the artifact keys to the great demon prison. Will the Knights of the Dawn conquer Wyrmroost? Who can stop the Sphinx? Can Vanessa be trusted to help? What artifact will be found next? Find out in Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary.

As usual, Brandon has done an exceptional job. And I congratulate myself for being so patient to read his latest book. It started off strong and ended with a bang! Holy cliffhanger Batman! How can we wait a whole year for the last book? And how the heck will he be able to fit it all into one book? This is going to be awesome: my guess is at least 600 pages of magical goodness. To all who have not started this series, or are not up to date: you must keep reading! I love this series. And Seth is so much better in this one; he's not nearly as annoying and he gets some cool parts in this one. Gotta love the dragons too! I love Fablehaven!!!!

Fun Fact: Brandon Mull has a place on his website where you can request him to come to your school and talk about the books and about reading. If I were still in elementary, I would so have him come...I guess I still act like I'm in elementary. Does that count?

3 comments:

  1. Loved it too!! Tony's still trying to find time to finish it! I know I told you to slow down, but now I'm looking for more good books so keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm going really fast now, don't worry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My mom (Susan) and your sister Jana are great friends in good ole Delta, Colorado. Jana was telling my mom all about your blog and knew that I would just love it as I'm a bookworm, too. I've had so much fun reading through your comments various books! Can't wait to check back to get more ideas of books to read! Thanks, Addie

    ReplyDelete