Sunday, October 20, 2013

Finding Peace, Happiness, and Joy


By Richard G. Scott

The gospel offers us the unmatched gifts of peace, happiness, and joy, but often these promised blessings seem elusive. In his long-anticipated book, Elder Scott powerfully outlines the truths we need to understand and embrace in order to experience these gifts. You’ll appreciate the encouragement, practical advice, and profound apostolic counsel from this trusted mentor.

 
There is nothing like Elder Scott looking directly into your eyes. Reading this book I kept hearing him speaking and what a wonderful talk it was. He has a way of making everything intimate and personal as well as personable. There are some fantastic chapters in here, and some that didn’t apply to me as much, but will definitely apply to someone else. This is a great book and I know I’ll read it again, which is saying something for me because usually I don’t revisit this genre unless it was incredibly worthwhile.

 
I give it a 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment