Monday, April 9, 2012

My Top 10 for 2011

So, though this is a tad late for a top 10 from last year, I say what the hay, here it goes. These are my top 10 favorites that I read last year, some are new, some are old, but all of them are books that I read for the first time in 2011.

10. Crossed by Ally Condie (2nd book of Matched trillogy)

9. Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25

8. Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey (a story of Mulan)

7. The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt

6. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

5. The Graveyard Book By Neil Gaiman

4. Taran Wanderer by Lloyd Alexander (The Prydain Chronicles)

3. Skellig by David Almond

2. Goliath by Scott Westerfeld (conclusion to Leviathan series)

1. Scumble by Ingrid Law

I chose these books in this order not only for content but also for the fact that I've already read some of them more than once. This is my top 10, what was yours? Love to know if you've got a second. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment