Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flat Stanley


By Jeff Brown

After a bulletin board falls on Stanley while he’s sleeping, he finds that being flat has its advantages.



After having heard of Flat Stanley from each of my nieces and nephews, I finally decided to find out what all the fuss was about. And how fun was it to read about a little boy who mysteriously becomes flat after his bulletin board falls on him one night? Stanley travels by mail, folding himself up and shipping first class. Stanley slides under the door when his Dad locks them out of the house, and becomes a kite for his little brother. Being flat is great! Until it isn't. This is a cute story that I can see why my nieces and nephews have remembered and loved reading.

1 comment:

  1. Caleb's reading Stanley, flat again right now. He really likes these books...I've yet to read any of them although he tells me out them!:)

    ReplyDelete