Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catching Fire


By Suzane Collins



Okay, I'm just going to go right into my review for this one, because I can't figure out how to summarize what this book is about without giving things away. This is the second book in The Hunger Games series. IT IS SO GOOD! But also horrible. I was in shock about some of the things Katniss has to go through. I literally couldn't put it down. I read it in about 5 hours, putting it down at 2 AM in the morning, and then stewing for another hour because I just couldn't believe it, and then when I finally did go to sleep I dreamed about it all night. No joke.

This book starts by just sucking you right into the story, and then you enter the black hole that is Panem and District 12 and you're gone for the next few hours. I honest to goodness have never read a book where I had absolutely no idea, not even a suspision about what was going to happen next. I couldn't believe some of the things that happened. Now that I'm writing this review I just keep thinking of things and shake my head and about start crying because I'll have to wait another year until the last book comes out. Everyone should read this series. Wow. Holy Cow. It is so incredible. If you haven't read this series, start. Now. Read The Hunger Games! Then go get Catching Fire! They are fantabulouso! I can't get over it. WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment