Sunday, September 13, 2009

Book Title Survey!

I found this on another bookblogger's site and had to do my own. I had fun coming up with the best answers. A few were kinda hard and may be hard to understand if you don't know me.

Instructions: Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe Yourself: Things Not Seen (Andrew Clemments) I'm a hermit in training.

How do you feel: Beastly (Alex Flinn)

Describe where you currently live: The Lighthouse Land (Adrian McKinty)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Austenland (Shannon Hale)

Your favorite form of transport: Castle in the Air (Diana Wynne Jones)

Your best friend is: The Goose Girl (Shannon Hale)

What's the weather like: Watch the Skies (James Patterson)

Favorite time of day: Midnight Pearls (Debbie Viguie)

What is life to you: Belle (Cameron Dokey) That means beauty-just in case you didn't know.

Your fear: Catching Fire (Suzane Collins) It really is.

What is the best advice you have to give: As a Man Thinketh (James Allen)

Thought for the Day: However Long and hard the Road (Jeffery R. Holland)

How I would like to die: Curse of the Shadow Plague (Brandon Mull)

My soul's present condition: Inkheart (Cornelia Funke) as in, my heart bleeds ink!

1 comment:

  1. That was clever!! Very FUN! I can't even remember what books I've read this year so that would be kindof hard for me!:)

    ReplyDelete