Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe



By C.S. Lewis

Narnia…a land frozen in eternal winter…a country waiting to be set free. Four adventurers step through a wardrobe door and into the land of Narnia- a land enslaved by the power of the White Witch. But when almost all hope is lost, the return of the Great Lion, Aslan, signals a great change…and a great sacrifice




So I haven't read this since I was a wee child of about ten, and it was fun to read again. But it was kinda boring because I've read/watched the story so much that it just didn't keep my interest unless there were differences from the movie or things I'd forgotten about. Still super good, but probably not worth a readthrough if you are like me and have read it before and seen every television/movie/animated movie that has come out. C.S. Lewis still rocks though!

No comments:

Post a Comment