Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Am Number 4



Well I finally saw the movie version and am happy to report that the movie is quite enjoyable. I was plesantly surprised and entertained. While there are quite a few differences between the movie and book, they did well adapting it to the big screen and making it a movie that people who haven't read the book can both understand and enjoy. It's not really an 'A' movie, but I think it's pretty good for a friday movie night. There is frequent swearing by the way, but no bedroom scenes. Lots of fighting and action, some stabbing of aliens, but they turn to dust and disappear. As far as violence goes, it's not bad (though for me bad means bloody). I'd say take a gander if you're older than 13. :) And I suggest reading the book before if you're at all interested, it sorta made it funner to watch because my brain filled in any gaps that there might've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment