Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pathways to Perfection


By Thomas S. Monson


I’ve been reading this one for months. It was my Sunday reading, so I was doing one chapter once a week about. It was excellent. It’s a bunch of compiled talks that President Monson has given throughout his apostolic career. This book was published quite a few years ago, so this was before he became the prophet. It’s been fun because I recognized a lot of the stories from talks he has given recently. They are just tweaked a little. Then there are some stories in this book I’d never heard before and greatly enjoyed and were very inspiring. President Monson’s book is filled to the brim with stories, poems, and motivational talks. I greatly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't realized President Monson had written a book! I've only heard a few of his talks (I've become inactive in the church) and missed the last General Conference. But I love his stories. I might check this out sometime. :)

    -Amelia
    www.theauthoress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do check it out! It was amazing. One of those books that just makes you want to be better. Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete